Registering for Austin Skiers Trips
Trip registration for all trips will begin [Day], August [ Date], [Year] at 11:00am beginning with the January 2023 trips followed at 12 Noon by the February 2023 trips, then at 1:00PM the remainder of the trip schedule will be open for registration. The system will not accept registrations before these dates/times. Registering for a trip is easy:
- You may not sign up for a trip unless your membership dues are paid. Be sure to check your membership record & if you haven't renewed click HERE
to ensure your dues have been received and that your profile and your
family member(s) profile(s) are complete. Add any family members if they
are missing. This may be done at
any time before registering for a trip. Please see the instructions on
how to become a member or renew your membership further down on this
- Register Login
- Login to website
- Find the trip you want
- In the list on the page
- In the trips drop down list on the navigation bar
- In the list on the “Trips” page
- Click here to download a PDF file for tips on what information you need to have for sign-up you likely don't have committed to memory
- Click on “Trip Registration” on the right side of the page under the pricing information and complete a registration form for each member of your family or traveling companion. The initial registrant will need to complete the form for themselves first and save it. Then click on "Add Guest" (located at the top of the page) and add each person separately who plan to go on the trip. Please note, people completing the forms as a family will be invoiced together. If family members wish to pay separately, then they should register separately.
- Mail your payment to the Trip Chair. You will receive a confirmation email with the home address of the Trip Chair when you complete the registration. This email indicates that you applied for the trip. The Trip Chair will notify you of your status, such as confirmed or on the wait list. During the initial registration period this may take up to a week.
- Online credit card payments through our web site are not
accepted for trip payments. Checks are the preferred method of paying
for trips. If you have unique circumstances requiring you to use a
credit card contact your trip chair so that an invoice can be generated
to you from our end and processed accurately through our Pay Pal
account. Approximately 3.5% non-refundable handling fee will be accessed
for all credit card payments.
Early Registration Rules are in effect for all trips:
Every year, one or two trips sell out in the first day or two. When this happens, the club makes every effort to expand the trip to accommodate everyone who registered. If that is not possible, then some people may have to be put on a wait list. Here is how that decision is made:
Members will be
added to the trip’s participant list in the order of their registration date
and time. Deposits must be postmarked on or the day after the online
registration begins. For example, if a member registers online
on August [ ], 2022, at 11:00AM, 12 Noon or 1:00PM and their check is postmarked or received no
later than August [ ], then they will be on the registration list for that
trip. If the check is postmarked August [ ] or
later, then they will go on the list after the August [ ] & [ ] group. If you
have questions about this process email email@example.com.
Review Trip Policies and Trip Insurance Resources before registering for an Austin Skiers trip.
To renew your membership or become a member:
Login to the Austin Skiers website by clicking HERE using your email address and password. The Login is in the upper right corner of the home page.
- If you do not have a password or do not remember it, click “Forgot Password” in Log in Login area. The system will ask for your email address and provide a 6 character code to enter. The code is case sensitive. You will receive an email containing a link to create a new password
- If the system does not recognize your email address, then click on “Become a member” on the home page in the lower left corner and follow the instructions.
- Click on “View Profile” in the upper right corner of the home page.
- Click on “Renew until” and the appropriate date should appear. The ending date is always going to be June 1.
- Update and complete your profile information. Some new information is required. Add family members (up to 6) if they missing.
- Pay your dues. You may pay your membership dues online or mail a check, payable to Austin Skiers, to the VP Communications. His home address will be in the registration confirmation email.