AUSTIN SKIERS, INC.
TRIP CANCELLATION POLICIES HEAVENLY
IMPORTANT: IN ADDITION TO OUR TRIP POLICIES, READ OUR TRIP CANCELLATION POLICIES LISTED BELOW, BEFORE SIGNING UP FOR A TRIP.
1 – November 15th, 2020 - Unreserved pillows will be cancelled, so chances to be on the trip after that date will be very slim, so reserve your spot early
2 – Cancellation policies
- If you want to cancel your participation on the trip, as usual, any unrecoverable expense will be at your charge, plus a $50 club fee. The Trip chair will try to find a replacement for you, but if no replacement is found you are responsible for all costs
- If you cancel your participation including airfare after December 19Th, with no found replacement a fee of $50 for the air seat will be assessed.
- Note: Group Air needs to be at least 10, to get the airfare rate
- In case of a Force Majeure (acts of God, war, government regulation, terrorism, disaster, civil disorder or any other emergency beyond the parties control), you will be refunded of the money paid as follows:
- Lodging – refundable regardless of the timeframe of cancellation minus $45. (The refund may take up to 60-90 days.)
- If the airline cancels the flight – Airline is legally required to refund ticket price in full.
- Once issued, tickets are NONREFUNDABLE, but can be reused within one year
- Certain terms and conditions apply to ticketing and the credit. Contact Sylvia Blair, trip leader for more info.
- Lift tickets: Unused lift tickets will be refunded
- Ground Transportation: will be refunded if cancellation happens more than 5 days from departure, if not this will not be refunded
- 3 – It is highly recommended for you to purchase trip insurance, and look at all fine prints