AUSTIN SKIERS, INC.
TRIP CANCELLATION POLICIES TAOS
IMPORTANT: IN ADDITION TO OUR TRIP POLICIES, READ OUR TRIP CANCELLATIONS POLICIES LISTED BELOW, BEFORE SIGNING UP FOR A TRIP.
3 – It is highly recommended for you to purchase trip insurance, and pay attention to the exclusions and limitations or each policy.UPDATED: 9/23/2020
1 – October 30th, 2020 - Unreserved pillows will be cancelled, so chances to be on the trip after that date will be very slim - so reserve your spot early
2 – Cancellation policies
- If you want to cancel your participation on the trip, as usual, any unrecoverable expenses will be at your responsibility, plus a $50 club fee. The Trip chair will try to find a replacement for you, but if no replacement is found, you are responsible for all costs.
- The Club needs to cancel the trip
- To maintain our group lodging contract and lift ticket minimums, the clubs must have 20 people registered for this trip by October 30th. Should we have to cancel the trip your deposit will be refunded in full.
- To maintain group airfare rates, we need to maintain a minimum of 10 participants. Otherwise we will need to ticket everyone individually. In this case the airfare cost might change slightly.
- In case of a Force Majeure (acts of God, war, government regulation, terrorism, disaster, civil disorder or any other emergency beyond the parties control), you will be refunded all of the money paid as follows:
- Lodging – Unused lodging is fully refundable regardless of the time frame of cancellation minus $45. (The refund may take up to 60-90 days.)
- Airline cancels flight - Arline is legally required to refund ticket price in full.
- If Sports America (tour company) has not issued your airline ticket and we/you cancel the flight ~65+ days prior to departure (Nov 19), you will receive a full refund. Between 65-35 days prior to your trip (Nov 19 – Dec 18) you have a choice of a $50 cancellation fee or having your ticket issued, receiving a credit on future travel with American Airline. Once ticketed at ~35 days prior to departure (Dec 19), you will receive a credit for future travel on American Airlines should we cancel your flight.
- Certain terms and conditions apply to ticketing and the credit. Contact Lara Pavanelli trip leader for more info.
- Lift tickets/ski week package: Unused lift tickets will be refunded
- Ground Transportation: will be refunded
- The above dates are approximate. Do not wait until Nov 18 or Dec 18.