AUSTIN SKIERS, INC.
TRIP CANCELLATION POLICIES SNOWMASS
IMPORTANT: IN ADDITION TO OUR TRIP POLICIES, PLEASE READ BELOW OUR TRIP CANCELLATION POLICIES BEFORE SIGNING UP FOR A TRIP
1 – August 31, 2020 - Unreserved pillows will be cancelled, so chances to be on the trip after that date will be very slim - so reserve your spot early
2 – Cancellation policies
- If you want to cancel your participation on the trip, as usual, any unrecoverable expense will be at your charge, plus a $50 club fee. The Trip chair will try to find a replacement for you, but if no replacement is found you are responsible for all costs.
- Note: Group Air needs to be at least 10, to get the airfare rate
- In case of a Force Majeure (acts of God, war, government regulation, terrorism, disaster, civil disorder or any other emergency beyond the parties’ control), you will be refunded of the money paid as follows:
- Lodging – refundable regardless of the timeframe of cancellation minus $45. (The refund may take up to 60-90 days.)
- If the airline cancels the flight – Airline is legally required to refund ticket price in full.
- If Sports America (tour company) has not issued your airline ticket and we/you cancel the flight ~95+ days prior to departure (Oct 12), the member will receive a full refund. Between 95-35 days prior to your trip (Oct 13 – Dec 11) you have a choice of a $136 cancellation fee or having your ticket issued, receiving a credit on future travel with United Airline. Once ticketed at ~35 days prior to departure (Dec 12), you will receive a credit for future travel on United Airlines should we cancel your flight.
- Certain terms and conditions apply to ticketing and the credit. Contact Lou Horwitz trip leader for more info.
- Lift tickets: Unused lift tickets will be refunded
- Ground Transportation: will be refunded if cancellation happens more than 5 days from departure (Jan 11), if not this will not be refunded
- The above dates are approximate. Do not wait until Oct 12 or Dec 11 to cancel
- 3 – It is highly recommended for you to purchase trip insurance, and Pay attention to the exclusions and limitations or each policy.