AUSTIN SKIERS, INC.
TRIP CANCELLATION POLICIES BEAVER CREEK
IMPORTANT: IN ADDITION TO THE TRIP POLICIES, PLEASE READ THE SPECIFIC TRIP CANCELLATION POLICIES LISTED BELOW BEFORE SIGNING UP FOR A TRIP.
1 – October 10th, 2020 - Unreserved pillows will be cancelled, so chances to be on the trip after that date will be very slim, so reserve your spot early
2 – Cancellation policies
- If you want to cancel your participation on the trip, as usual, any unrecoverable expense will be at your charge, plus a $50 club fee. The Trip chair will try to find a replacement for you, but if no replacement is found you are responsible for all costs.
- Between Oct 11 & Dec 5, there is a $136 per air seat penalty for any cancelled seats.
- The Club needs to cancel the trip
- Due to lack of participation, under 20 people. Decision will be made on October 10th – then your deposit will be refunded in full.
- In case of a Force Majeure (acts of God, war, government regulation, terrorism, disaster, civil disorder or any other emergency beyond the parties control), you will be refunded all of the money paid as follows :
- Lodging – fully refundable regardless of the timeframe of cancellation minus $35. (The refund may take up to 60-90 days.)
- Flights :
- If Ski White Diamond (tour company) has not issued your airline ticket and we/you cancel the flight ~95+ days prior to departure (Oct 02), the member will receive a full refund.
- Between Oct 11 & Dec 5, there is a $136 per air seat penalty for any cancelled seats
- Once ticketed at ~35 days prior to departure (Dec 02), you will receive a credit for future travel on United Airlines should we cancel your flight.
- Certain terms and conditions apply to ticketing and the credit. Contact Mohamed Kerr, trip leader for more info.
- Bus and lift ticket – will be refunded if prior to 14 days from departure.