Registering for the 2018 Trips
Trip registration for all trips will begin Friday, August 11, 2017 at 12:00 noon. The system will not accept registrations before these dates/times. Registering for a trip is easy:
- You may not sign up for a trip unless your membership dues are paid. Be sure to check your membership record via AustinSkiers.org to ensure your dues have been received and that your profile and your family member(s) profile(s) are complete. Add any family members if they are missing. This may be done at any time before registering for a trip. Please see the instructions on how to become a member or renew your membership further down on this page.
- Register Login
- Login to website
- Find the trip you want
- In the list on the page
- In the trips drop down list on the navigation bar
- In the list on the “Trips” page
- Click on “Trip Registration” on the right side of the page under the pricing information and complete a registration form for each member of your family. Please note, people completing the forms as a family will be invoiced together. If family members wish to pay separately, then they should register separately.
- Mail your payment to the Trip Chair. You will receive a confirmation email with the home address of the Trip Chair when you complete the registration. This email indicates that you applied for the trip. The Trip Chair will notify you of your status, such as confirmed or on the wait list. During the initial registration period this may take up to a week.
- Online credit card payments through our web site are not
accepted for trip payments. Checks are the preferred method of paying for trips. If you have unique circumstances requiring you to use a credit card contact your trip chair so that an invoice can be generated to you from our end and processed accurately through our Pay Pal account. A 3% handling fee will be accessed for all credit card payments.
Early Registration Rules are in effect for all trips:
Every year, one or two trips sell out in the first day or two. When this happens, the club makes every effort to expand the trip to accommodate everyone who registered. If that is not possible, then some people may have to be put on a wait list. Here is how that decision is made:
Members will be added to the trip’s participant list in the order of their registration date and time. Deposits must be postmarked on or the day after the online registration begins. For example, if a member registers online on August 11, 2017, at 12 noon and their check is postmarked or received no later than August 12, then they will be on the registration list for that trip. If the check is postmarked August 13 or later, then they will go on the list after the August 11 & 12 group. If you have questions about this process email email@example.com.
Review Trip Policies and Trip Insurance Resources before registering for an Austin Skiers trip.
To renew your membership or become a member:
Login to the Austin Skiers website: www.austinskiers.org using your email address and password. Log in Login is in the upper right corner of the home page.
- If you do not have a password or do not remember it, click “Forgot Password” in Log in Login area. The system will ask for your email address and provide a 6 character code to enter. The code is case sensitive. You will receive an email containing a link to create a new password
- If the system does not recognize your email address, then click on “Become a member” on the home page in the lower left corner and follow the instructions.
- Click on “View Profile” in the upper right corner of the home page.
- Click on “Renew until 01 Jun 2018”
- Update and complete your profile information. Some new information is required. Add family members (up to 6) if they missing.
- Pay your dues. You may pay your membership dues online or mail a check, payable to Austin Skiers, to the VP Communications. His home address will be in the registration confirmation email.